JOIN THE CARRINGTON FAMILY TODAY!
Carrington Builders prides itself on hiring talented individuals interested in growing their professional careers and who share our common goal to work together to provide quality homes with exceptional value to our customers. Carrington Builders offers competitive wages, excellent benefits and is an equal opportunity employer.
Please e-mail resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Quote the job title in the subject line of your e-mail)
Carrington Builders is currently looking for the following positions:
COMMERCIAL SALES AND LEASING AGENT, CARRINGTON GROUP, FULL TIME
- A professional designation such as RPA (Real Property Administrator) or CPM (Certified Property Manager) or related commercial real estate designation.
- A minimum of 3 years commercial real estate experience and extensive knowledge of the real estate market, principles, policies, practices and real estate law is required.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) is required.
- You have a solid understanding of the Edmonton real estate market in order to understand, negotiate and mitigate any potential risks within sales or leasing of commercial real estate transactions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills and proven ability to work independently while exercising sound judgement and decision making.
- Possess a large number of contacts and context within the Edmonton marketplace.
- Staying ahead of the curve by understanding the current market, anticipate trends and how we best serve within it.
- Create process - understand and report on sales trends to make sales predictable so we can create and exceed designated KPI’s.
- Create process - cultivate feedback (from client interaction) for future planning and design.
- Build a vast relationship network through realtors, developers, architects and end users (prospects) to create clients who can only say great things about us. Actively involved in industry associations and events.
- Highly competent in negotiation of commercial lease and sale transactions with clients.
- Research, analyze, interpret and evaluate lease rates and sales data in order to appraise/determine the market values to advise Carrington and clientele.
- Assist our customers through every aspect of the sales process, follow-up with our customers post-sale to build trust and loyalty.
- An understanding of our competitors’ products and target market in order to answer questions and provide a comprehensive view of Carrington offerings.
- Be viewed by clients (new and existing) as a “go-to” person for questions as the “industry leading” problem solver.
- Ensure external communications (articles, website, presentations, social media, etc.) are of the highest standard.
- Work with internal marketing / web teams to utilize technology, monthly e-newsletter to find customers in new and effective ways!
- CRM management (database mining)
- Represent brand promise and ensure it is upheld.
This is a full time permanent position located in Edmonton, Alberta. Carrington Group provides competitive compensation.
Please submit resume with cover letter and salary expectations, quoting the position title, “Commercial Sales and Leasing Agent” to: email@example.com
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested in working with Carrington Builders as a Vendor or Trade? Please fill out the below form and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org