DIFFERENCE MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE
Unmatched global reach. Dedicated collaboration. Remarkable return on investment.It starts with our products. From the roof to the walls, everything we produce is rigorously engineered and tested. That’s our way of ensuring you get buildings you’re satisfied with and we’re proud to put our name on. But it doesn’t stop there. We collaborate with you to determine how decisions made during construction impact operating costs — resulting in more efficient, cost-effective buildings. And with our global reach, we support you anywhere opportunity takes your business. We have resources to navigate the risks of building abroad, getting you into market quickly.
Butler Manufacturing™ has remained the industry leader in systems construction (often referred to as “pre-engineered”) for more than 60 years. Systems construction offers many efficiencies versus conventional construction methods, while still enabling buildings to be built to the same specifications and similar architectural design parameters as conventional buildings.
Every Butler® building is custom designed, using state-of-the-art engineering software, to meet our customers’ exact specifications. Systems construction simply means that all structural parts are engineered and fabricated in the factory, as opposed to requiring field modifications. This allows Butler to add significant efficiencies in construction.
Advanced computer modeling enables the optimal use of raw materials
Precision engineering, including factory-punched structurals, assures accuracy and speed in assembly and reduced labor
Butler® buildings today are used for a wide variety of applications, including office complexes, churches, recreational facilities, medical buildings, and more.
Design-build construction simplifies and streamlines the entire building process to save you time and money. With a design-build solution from Butler, you have a single reliable source for every aspect of construction—your local Butler Builder®. It’s the ideal way to increase communication, eliminate extra steps, condense timelines, and add bottom-line savings.
- Single-source responsibility
- Greater process control, with costs established sooner
- Reduction in overall construction schedule
- Improved risk management
- Greater cost-effectiveness
A Butler® building system offers virtually unlimited flexibility with regard to your building design—from distinctive exterior aesthetic options to functional interior configurations. You can also choose a hybrid solution that combines conventional building materials with the efficiencies of systems construction.
- Rigid frame design facilitates virtually any building size and shape
- Exterior options include stucco, brick, and glass, in addition to Butler’s selection of metal wall panel systems
- Clearspan and longbay structural systems create large areas of uninterrupted space to maximize productivity
- Flexibility to install the weathertight MR-24® roof system, the industry’s finest standing-seam roof system with over 40 years of proven in-place performance
One of the greatest advantages of Butler® systems construction is its ability to reduce your construction schedule. In fact, building a Butler® building system has been shown to reduce construction times by up to 30% versus conventional building methods.
- All Butler® structural steel is precision engineered using state-of-the-art computer modeling to facilitate faster assembly in the field
- A design-build solution from your Butler Builder® eliminates third parties to streamline construction and further condense construction schedules
- Regionally located manufacturing plants allow for shorter shipping distances and faster delivery times
BUILDING INFORMATION MODELING
Butler was the first systems construction manufacturer to utilize BIM (Building Information Modeling) technology—leading-edge software that creates 3D models of a building’s physical and functional characteristics so that the entire construction team can share building data. BIM technology allows faster project delivery, improved quality, and lower costs for you.
Design professionals can now search and select Butler building products from their Autodesk® Seek!
Autodesk Seek is the online source for building product information that delivers rich, high‐quality 3D models, 2D drawings, visual images, and product specification data to the desktops of design professionals. With direct access to your building product information, designers can reduce the time spent searching for technical building product data at the earliest stages of your projects.
Autodesk Seek is fully integrated in the 2009 versions of AutoCAD® and Revit®